Students who are interested in earning a degree from the University of New South Wales will be eligible to receive a stipend of $30,000 each year for a total of three years if they enroll in one of the university’s degree programs.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: PhD
- Value of Award: $30,000
- Number of Awards: Nor Mentioned
- Eligible Field of Study: PhD degree in health data science offered by the university
- Application Deadline: ON GOING
About the The University of New South Wales
The University of New South Wales is renowned across the world for its top-notch instruction and research. It is well-known abroad and accepts students from other countries, grooming them to be tomorrow’s leaders. The University of New South Wales is well known throughout the world for its top-notch instruction and research.
The eligible candidate would earn $30,000 each year for three years to complete a degree program at the institution.
To be eligible, you must;
- be citizens of Australia, permanent residents, or international.
- Meet the UNSW PhD entry requirements and be eligible to enroll as domestic full-time PhD students.
- possess a prior academic qualification in health datasets to investigate mental health care, relationships
- between mental and physical health outcomes, and a background in pharmaceuticals.
How to Apply
- Applicants must first apply for admission through the university’s online application system.
- Applicants may then complete the EOI process by contacting the 3DN Student Coordinators, Dr. Rachael Cvejic ([email protected]) and Dr. Janelle Weise ([email protected]), with a one-page EOI describing their relevant expertise, research interests, and how these align with our Department.
Application for scholarship is still on going
See What Others Are Reading: