Brief Description about Scholarships For Ukrainian Students, Germany.
- Partial Funding up to 861 EUR per month
- Cologne University of Applied Sciences
- All Subjects
- International Students
The main goal of this scholarship is to support Ukrainian students of TH Köln who have financial worries due to the war in their home country, so that their studies and stay in Germany are not additionally endangered.
Scholarships for Ukrainian students, Germany 2022-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs.
The following categories of study are open to students who are awarded funding through this particular scholarship program.
♦ All Subjects.
The Cologne University of Applied Sciences will offer a scholarship of EUR 861 for up to 3 months of study. However, depending on the availability of funds and the situation in Ukraine, an extension of the scholarship will be considered.
Students of Köln are eligible to apply:
- who are Ukrainian nationals with foreign educational qualifications*, and
- are enrolled at TH Köln with the aim of obtaining a university degree, and
- are in financial need due to the war in their home country.
*These are Ukrainian students who have obtained their higher education entrance qualification
- at a school abroad,
- at a foreign school in Germany or
- at a German school abroad
- or who supplemented their foreign higher education entrance qualification with a German Studienkolleg.
For your application, please submit the following documents by e-mail:
- Completed application form,
- Cover letter: please explain why you have a special need,
- Curriculum vitae,
- Proof of special financial need – if possible.
- Proof of financing your studies (bank statements for the last 3 months. If applicable, copies of employment contracts/scholarship agreements),
- Current certificate of enrollment,
- Copy of your residence permit,
- Copy of the page of your passport with your personal details.
If you have any questions regarding the scholarship or the application process, please contact Ms. Ohlsen in the Department of International Affairs.