School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering Undergraduate International Excellence Scholarships in UK
University of Leeds is offering the 2022 School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering International Excellence Scholarship to high achieving students who are willing to undergo a degree program at the institution.
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £5,000 or £6,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
About the University of Leeds
The University of Leeds ranks among the top 40 educational institutions in the world. It strives scholastic excellence without compromising our dedication to ethics, fairness, and inclusivity, or the value they place on teamwork and professionalism.
Why study at the University of Leeds?
Students have several opportunities to enhance their character and interpersonal abilities due to the dynamic environment of the university. In addition, it provides a variety of graduate-level courses.
For applicants in the UK, the University of Leeds will offer a prize of £5,000 or £6,000.
- Eligible Countries: We accept applications from all over the world.
- Courses or subjects eligible for consideration: The grant will be offered to the School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering.
- Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must satisfy all of the following criteria:
- You must be self-funded, a new student at the University of Leeds, enrolled in Level 1, and designated as an international student for tuition fee purposes.
- Self-funded students who have successfully completed the University of Leeds’ International Foundation Year (IFY) will also be considered for a scholarship.
- You must have been offered a place on an undergraduate degree program at the University of Leeds’ School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering for the 2023/24 academic year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must be accepted into an undergraduate degree program at the University of Leeds in order to be considered. There’s no need to apply. You will be considered for this scholarship right away.
- Students must include their degree certificates, academic transcripts, and a curriculum vitae (CV) with their application.
- Admissions requirements: You must pass all modules on your first try and have an annual attainment rate of at least 60%.
- Language Requirements: Students from outside the home country often have to meet certain English language requirements in order to go to college.
See What Others Are Reading: