Continue your education in the United States. There’s good news! Scholarships at Seattle University are currently available. This article will go through the details of the scholarship, its perks, and the application process in depth.
International students can apply for the Seattle University Scholarships 2022-2023, which is a fully financed award. Undergraduate studies are eligible for this award. This scholarship offers up to $48,000 over four years of study.
Seattle University, founded in 1891, is a Jesuit Catholic university and law school located on 50 acres in Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood. More than 7,200 students are enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs within eight schools and colleges.
Seattle University is home to more than 850 international students from more than 60 countries. With alumni living in nearly 100 countries, they are recognized around the world for academic excellence.
The university provides international students with the opportunity to study in one of America’s most dynamic cities. Within a community of dedicated students and staff, you will receive personalized attention and a rigorous education.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Seattle University
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: Check Deadlines here
- Art History.
- Asian Studies.
- Business Analytics.
- Business Economics.
- Business and Law.
- Cell and Molecular Biology.
- Computer Science.
- Communication and Media.
- Creative Writing.
- Criminal Justice.
- Cultural Anthropology.
- Diagnostic Ultrasound.
- Digital Design.
- Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- English – Literature.
- English – Creative Writing.
- Environmental Studies.
- Film Studies.
- Honors Program.
- Humanities for Leadership.
- Humanities for Teaching.
- Individualized Major (Business Administration).
- Interdisciplinary Arts.
- Interdisciplinary Liberal Studies.
- International Business.
- International Studies.
- Law Scholars Program.
- Marine and Conservation Biology.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Modern Languages and Cultures.
- Performing Arts and Arts Leadership.
- Political Science.
- Public Affairs.
- Army ROTC.
- Social Work.
- Sport and Exercise Science.
- Theology and Religious Studies.
- Visual Art.
- Women & Gender Studies.
Coverage of Scholarships:
The recipients of Seattle University Scholarships will receive the following benefits:
- For students who maintain excellent academic progress, which includes continuing full-time attendance with the required GPA, merit scholarships are renewable for up to four years (i.e., $12,000 = $48,000 over four academic years).
Seattle University Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
For Seattle University Scholarships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- English is a required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- Undergraduate applicants should have a grade-point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in the United States.
- Provide all transcripts from each educational institution attended with official, verified English language translations.
- Applicants who do not speak English as their first language must demonstrate English competence regardless of their length of stay in the United States, citizenship, or immigration status.
- International freshman applicants are not required to take the ACT or SAT at Seattle University. These scores, on the other hand, help to improve an application.
How can I apply for a scholarship at Seattle University?
To be considered for a Seattle University Scholarship, please follow the steps below:
- Here’s where you may make a new Common app account.
- Fill in the blanks on your application (General,Academic,Contacts,Family and Activities).
- On this screen, you will see the option to Review and Submit your application once all needed components have been completed.
Note: They will review your application and send you an email letting you know if you were accepted or not.
To know more about Seattle University Scholarships, please visit official website:
See what others are reading: