DELSU Second Batch Admission List for 2019/2020
DELSU second batch admission list is out – The management of the Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka, has released the second (2nd) list of candidates offered provisional admission into its DEGREE programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform all aspirants of Delta State University (DELSU) who purchased the post utme form that the DELSU’s second batch admission list for 2019/2020 session is out.
All potential candidates that applied for the Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka, 2019/2020 post UTME and also participated in the screening exercise can now check their admission status.
DELSU admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session has been uploaded on the university’s website.
How to Check DELSU Second Batch 2019 Admission List.
- Visit the official Delta State University’s website www.delsu.edu.ng and locate POST-UTME RESULT Admission portal or you can simply click the link below for a direct access to Delsu admission status checking portal.
- Type in your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ in the space provided.
- Now, click the ‘Print’ button to access your DELSU admission status..
If you have been offered admission into Delsu, you’ll see your registration number, name, course offered and other details.
Accept our CONGRATULATIONS If you have been admitted.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers on the JAMB CAPS portal.
You can also access your DELSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
How to check Delsu Admission Status via Jamb portal
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down to locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your DELSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to DELSU admission list.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to the JAMB CAPS and click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
Kindly note that, Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by the candidate.