Security and cloud computing studies provide students with a wide grasp of the most recent and future technologies for secure mobile and cloud computing systems. Students will learn both practical and theoretical technical skills in secure systems engineering, distributed application development, network and service architectures, and cloud and mobile platforms.
We think that theoretical knowledge and security expertise should be combined with product development abilities. The investigations are also strongly related to Aalto University research. Graduates are highly qualified for worldwide industry research and development careers, security engineering and consultancy, other expert roles, and PhD studies at Aalto University and elsewhere.
- Type: Masters
- Organisation: Aalto University
- Country to study: Finland
- School to study: Aalto University
- Course to study: View courses
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: January 2, 2023
About the Universities Canada
Aalto University is a place where individuals who think differently complement one other. A place where theory and imagination collide with practice and reality. A community dedicated to overcoming obstacles that most people believe are insurmountable.
Aalto was founded with the goal of paving the road for a country. To bring together a diverse group of individuals via science, the arts, technology, and business. To make the world a better place by bringing together quantum engineers, urban economists, and fashion designers to collaborate and elevate one another.
The tuition price for master’s programs offered in English at Aalto University is 15 000 euros each academic year. Tuition fees are imposed on nationals of countries other than the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA), or Switzerland.
Aalto University offers scholarships to non-EU/EEA nationals who are enrolled in a fee-paying degree program. The scholarship may pay all or part of the tuition.
Security and Cloud Computing Scholarship Courses
You are eligible to apply in master’s admissions if you have a bachelor’s degree.
- The bachelor’s degree must be 180 ECTS credits, or three years of full-time study.
- The degree must confer the right to apply for master’s degree studies at a university in the country of granting.
- The awarding higher education institution must be a recognized part of the country’s official national education system. It must be accredited as a degree-granting higher education institution by its home country or a relevant international organization (such as UNESCO).
How to apply
For more details, visit Aalto University website.
January 2, 2023
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading: