The SI Scholarship for Global Professionals provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to advance professionally and academically, to immerse oneself in Swedish society and culture, and to form long-lasting bonds with Sweden and other global professionals.
- Type: Masters
- Organisation: Swedish Institute
- Country to study: Sweden
- School to study: Swedish Institute
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: February 28, 2023
About the Swedish Institute
The Swedish Institute is a public organization that promotes international interest and confidence in Sweden. We work in the realms of culture, education, research, and business to strengthen links and foster growth.
We cultivate long-lasting relationships between Sweden and other nations in an effort to increase Sweden’s allure.
We cultivate long-lasting relationships between Sweden and other nations in an effort to increase Sweden’s allure. To this purpose, we distribute information, foster skill development, encourage cultural interchange and collaboration, and give funds and grants.
We collaborate with and form alliances with corporations, colleges, cultural institutions, and embassies.
- Tuition, living expenses of 10,000 SEK per month, travel grant of 15,000 SEK, insurance against illness and accident, membership in the SI Network for Future Global Leaders, and membership in the SI Alumni Network following completion of the scholarship.
- Note that the travel grant is a one-time payment and does not apply to students who already reside in Sweden.
- Citizenship country: You must be a citizen of a country eligible for SI scholarships. However, you are not need to be in the nation during the application process.
- University admissions: You must be responsible to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities, have completed the University Admissions procedures, and be admitted to one of the eligible master’s degrees by March 30, 2023.
- Previous experience: Minimum of 3,000 hours of verifiable work experience is required. In addition, you must have leadership experience from your present or past work, or from participation in civil society.
- Master’s programmes: You must apply to master’s programmes that are eligible for SI scholarships. Depending on your country of origin, we give preference to programs within specific topic areas.
How to apply
- Apply for a master’s degree program (DATE:17 OCT 2022 – 16 JAN 2023)
- Submit an application for a Global Professionals scholarship (DATE:10 FEB 2023 – 28 FEB 2023)
- Prior to admission, SI screening and evaluation (DATE:1 MAR 2023 – 29 MAR 2023)
- University Admissions Notifications (DATE:30 MAR 2023)
- SI scholarship recipients are finalized and announced (DATE:31 MAR 2023 – 27 APR 2023)
February 28th, 2023
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- University of Deakin Australia 2023 Den Hollander Scholarship
- University of Arizona 2022 Global Wildcat Scholarship
- Open job as a car wash attendant at Skogie’s on Clement in Canada