Eligible Candidates are expected apply for the Sir John Monash Scholarship for Excellence in Australia 2022-23
As a group of Monash alumni who live and work in Singapore, they have generously supported the ASEAN Scholarship for young people from the region who are interested in obtaining an international education.
What is its purpose? To make a difference in the lives of students from the ASEAN region who are unable to afford to attend Monash University.
Host: Monash University
Offered Subjects: All Subjects
Eligible nationality: International Students
Type: Partial Funding
Deadline: 17 JULLY 2022
If successful, you will receive tuition fee and related study cost support valued up to $360,000 AUD, allowing you to complete a full-time single undergraduate degree at any of Monash’s Australian campuses, as well as the opportunity to fully immerse yourself in Australian culture.
The scholarship also provides the following;
- Tuition fees
- $14,000 AUD allowance per year
- On-campus accommodation.
- Student visa costs
- Additional $3,000 AUD one-off establishment payment in the first year
- One return flight in the first year
Must Read: Fully Funded Social Work Masters Scholarship
To be eligible, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Citizen of an ASEAN country (you can check here for the list of ASEAN countries )
- Join Monash University on one of its Australian campuses for a full-time term in any one of its many degrees*.
- Have never studied at Monash University before this.
- The fact that you are a low-income family member is a requirement.
- You must have not commenced university education at any institution
- Those pursuing a second degree are also out of luck.
How To Apply:
For this scholarship, you must submit a separate online Applications form.
- Alternatively, you may download an offline application form. All documentation should be emailed to [email protected] with the subject line Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship – [Your Name] in order to apply.
- A course application is also required.
- Applications for this scholarship will have their $100 course application fee waived. Please request a waiver code from [email protected] before you submit your course application.
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
- All applicants will be advised of the outcome of their application by 19 August 2022.
See what others are reading;