The SMU Steven Miller Scholarship, established in 2016, is available to local and international undergraduates studying full-time in Singapore Management University’s School of Computing and Information Systems.
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organisation: Singapore Management University (SMU)
- Country to study: Singapore
- School to study: Singapore Management University
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2023
About the Singapore Management University (SMU)
Singapore Management University is a public research university in Singapore’s downtown area. It is Singapore’s third autonomous university. It was founded on July 29, 2000.
- Tenable for one year, depending on academic performance and the recipient’s financial situation.
- The amount of the scholarship varies from case to case.
- The scholarship will cover the recipients’ tuition costs.
- Bursaries for cash allowance are available to recipients.
- The recipients are expected to help with School of Computing and Information Systems activities as needed.
- Students enrolled full-time in the School of Computing and Information Systems
- Regardless of nationality
- Outstanding academic achievements
- Excellent leadership abilities
- With evidence of financial need
- Financially needy students who have used all available loan/subsidy schemes of up to 90% of tuition fees payable by Singaporean students will be given priority.
How to apply
For more details, visit SMU website.
January 31, 2023
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading: