The Harvey Mudd College is providing international students with the So International Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 so that they may pursue higher education in the United States.
Yuen Sang and Yu Yuen Kit So, parents of pupils Peter and Paul, established the award. It is granted solely to international students applying to a Harvey Mudd College undergraduate or graduate degree program.
The scholarship award will help their academic endeavors. The applicants must have an outstanding academic record with a minimum GPA of 2.75.
- University or Organization: Harvey Mudd College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Educational Fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
About the Harvey Mudd College
The Harvey Mudd College in Claremont, California is a private institution. This college, which is ranked 28th among National Liberal Arts Colleges in the United States, aims to educate engineers, scientists, and mathematicians who are well-versed in all of these fields as well as the humanities, social sciences, and the arts, so that they may assume leadership positions in their respective fields with a clear understanding of the impact of their work on society.
Why choose to study at Harvey Mudd College?
The Harvey Mudd College is one of the nation’s best engineering, scientific, and mathematics institutions. HMC was created in 1955 by a skilled mining engineer who wished to rectify the deficiencies of his era’s traditional, restricted technical education. Today, Harvey Mudd College is a place developed by and for futuristic scientists of the future.
This scholarship will be awarded to the selected applicants to assist with the academic costs associated with their study program at Harvey Mudd College.
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Bachelor’s or master’s degree programs offered by HMC can be applied for.
- Eligibility Requirements: In order to qualify, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- The applicants must be international students and non-citizens attending Harvey Mudd College in the United States.
- The applicants must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.75.
- The applicants must exhibit outstanding academic achievement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must use the Common Application Portal or the Coalition Application Portal to fill out an online application for admission. All internationals who meet the requirements will be taken into account.
- Documents to Back It Up: The following items must be given to the university by the students:
- Your counselor will send in your School Report and Counselor Recommendation.
- Recommendation from a teacher of math or science
- Recommendation from a teacher of humanities, social sciences, or art
- Official transcripts from high school and college or university
- Admission requirements: Applicants must meet the academic and entrance requirements of the university for the program they want to join.
- Language requirement: The students must send in the results of one of the following English tests:
- TOEFL IBT
The application deadline is November 15, 2022.
See What Others Are Reading: