By submitting an application for one of the Sports Scholarships offered by the DISTED College for the academic year 2022–2023, you can take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to flourish and acquire knowledge that will help you reach your career goals.
With the award of this scholarship, diploma-level programs may be funded. This scholarship is open to all Malaysian citizens who have completed any diploma program at the DISTED College. The money awarded will cover the entire cost of the chosen program’s tuition.
- University or Organization: DISTED College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Malaysia.
About the DISTED College
DISTED College is a private college located in George Town, Malaysia’s capital city, and is ranked 105th in the country among national colleges. Its mission is to assist and encourage students to pursue academic excellence, resulting in graduates with the knowledge, skills, and positive attributes to serve the industry and community.
Why choose to study at DISTED College?
One of the top private colleges in Penang, Malaysia, is DISTED College. It is dedicated to giving young students the education and training they need to meet the demands of business and the community, and it thrives on the trust of the community as well as the strengths of its well-designed programs, carefully chosen staff, and student care procedures.
A scholarship covering the full cost of tuition for the selected students’ degree program at the DISTED College will be provided.
- Students with Malaysian citizenship are able to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Students may apply to DISTED College’s diploma program.
- Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must satisfy all of the following criteria:
- The candidates must be first-time Diploma Student applicants enrolling for the 2022 intake.
- The applicants must have represented Malaysia for the past two years as National Athletes.
How to Apply
- Students must complete the admission application form in order to apply. Students who wish to apply for a scholarship must submit a separate scholarship application form.
- Documents Supporting the Claim: The following documents must be presented by the students to the university:
- Bachelor degree transcripts
- Duplicate passport
- Photographs in passport format
- Certificate of graduation from high school
- Additional course-specific materials
- Admission Requirements: Students must investigate the university’s international student requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the college’s English language competency criteria.
The application procedure is available. International students are advised to submit their applications at least three months prior to the planned entry date.
See What Others Are Reading:
- International Scholarships at Canadore College, USA
- International Baccalaureate Scholarships at Algoma University, Canada
- Vice-Chancellors Excellence International Scholarships at University of Surrey – UK 2022