Brief Description about Staffordshire University SMART Scholarship For International Students 2022-2023.
- Partial Funding.
- Staffordshire University.
- Undergraduate, Postgraduate.
- All Subjects.
- International Students.
International Students can apply for the Staffordshire University SMART Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023. Undergraduate and postgraduate level programs in All Subjects taught at Staffordshire University are eligible for the scholarship. The scholarship has an open deadline.
Through the SMART Scholarship, Staffordshire University is honoring the excellent potential and achievements of many of its international applicants.
The SMART scholarship provides a £2000 discount on the first year’s tuition expenses. The scholarship is open to master’s and bachelor’s students and will be awarded as part of the admissions process; you do not need to apply separately. Successful applicants will be notified in their offer letter.
Staffordshire University SMART Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023 is available to study at Staffordshire University at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
The following categories of study are open to students who are awarded funding through this particular scholarship program.
♦ All Subjects.
- The SMART scholarship represents a £2000 discount that will be applied to the first year of your tuition fees.
- The scholarship applies at the start of your studies at the university and will be deducted from tuition fees.
- Scholarships are applied as a fee discount and will be demonstrated on your Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS).
- Be an international tuition fee-paying student.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught course at Staffordshire University (Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, and London campuses only). This excludes undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Nursing, Paramedic Science, Operating Department Practice, Social Work, Midwifery, blended and distance learning courses.
Click here to preview the Application