Are you searching for an opportunity to study in Germany? Then, you have the opportunity to complete your studies in the desired location. In Germany, Heidelberg University is awarding STIBET Completion Grants to international candidates.
This study program is only for international doctoral students who have been accepted to one of Heidelberg University’s Faculties.
- University or Organization: Heidelberg University
- Department: Graduate Academy
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 600 € per month
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
About the Graduate Academy
The Graduate Academy assists and encourages doctorate candidates at Heidelberg University. It was established in 2006 as a result of a 2005 decision by the University Senate to advocate for the construction of such a facility for the advancement of young researchers.
Why should join this Graduate Academy program?
The Graduate Academy’s objective is to ensure that Heidelberg’s doctoral students receive superior education and training in collaboration with the University’s faculties and graduate schools, thereby strengthening the University’s position in the competition to attract the most promising young researchers.
Each successful scholar will receive 600 € per month for a maximum of three months to support their studies at Heidelberg University in Germany.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: PhD position at one of Heidelberg University’s faculties.
- Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must satisfy all of the following criteria:
- Master’s degree from an internationally approved institution of higher education is required of qualified candidates.
How to apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must fill out the online application form for STIBET completion grants in order to be added to the program.
- Documents to Back It Up: You need to send a scanned copy of the letter of admission from the faculty (Annahme als Doktorand/in) or a valid student ID (Studienbescheinigung).
- The Graduate Academy ([email protected]) must receive a letter of recommendation that is no longer than one page.
- Admission Requirements: The person who gets the job must have a master’s degree or an equivalent degree that is above average and allows access to doctoral studies.
- Language requirement: You must be able to speak and write English very well.
The deadline to submit an application is October 3, 2022.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- Screen Arts Scholarship at Massey University
- Undergraduate Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowships
- Bernard and Daphne Cornish Engineering Scholarships in Australia