Flinders University in Australia has recently announced the launch of their newest scholarship program – Flinders Go Beyond Scholarships, to encourage and support exceptional students to achieve their academic aspirations, and enable them to pursue their goals with confidence.
The scholarship, which will be awarded to students from across the globe, aims to provide financial aid, mentorship, and networking opportunities to students who demonstrate outstanding potential and an eagerness to make a meaningful impact in their respective fields.
Must read: Complete List of All Universities in UK that Accept WASSCE (WAEC) Results
Brief Description on Global Scholarships
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organization: Flinders University
- Country: Australia
- School to study: Flinders University
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: April 28, 2023
See Also: The Total Educational Cost to Study in Canada | Complete Student Guide
About the Flinders University
In Adelaide, South Australia, there is a public university called Flinders University. It was established in 1966 and is called in honour of the explorer and surveyor of the South Australian coastline in the early 19th century, Matthew Flinders.
Flinders is a verdant university and a member of the Innovative Research Universities (IRU) Group, ranking 10-16 in Australia and 36th in the world among institutions established less than 50 years.
The institution established a cross-disciplinary method of teaching, and its faculties of medicine and the humanities are among the top 10 in the country.
Also Check: How to Study Abroad for Free (Secret Blueprint No one will tell you)
Some of the significant benefits of the Global Scholarships at the Flinders University are:
- The tuition is discounted by 20% for the duration of the programme.
You must meet the general eligibility criteria and regulations of the Global Scholarships at the Flinders University for you to be eligible which include:
- Undergraduate applicants must have an equivalent ATAR score of 70 or higher, which is 5 points higher than the Flinders entry score.
- Postgraduate applicants must have a GPA of at least 5.00.
- Only available to new students.
- International fee-paying students (citizens of Australia and New Zealand and Australian Permanent Residents or other permanent visa holders are ineligible to apply).
- Open to students of any international background.
- Available to applicants for eligible courses, as specified in the Terms and Conditions.
- In addition to meeting standard entry requirements, such as English language requirements, any topic prerequisites, or work experience, students must meet the entry requirements outlined for each scholarship.
- Students must maintain a GPA of 5.0 and a full-time course load to remain eligible.
- There are no scholarships available to current Flinders students who are transferring between Flinders courses.
- Students who receive financial support from the Australian government, a foreign government, or another Flinders University scholarship are ineligible for scholarships.
- Students transferring to Flinders with credit from studies completed at another institution are not eligible for scholarships.
- Scholarships are not available for courses leading to a Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma, or Research Higher Degree.
How to apply
Are you interested and qualified? To apply, visit the Flinders University on www.flinders.edu.au
- Examine the terms and conditions.
- Verify that you meet all entry requirements for the selected course.
- Ensure that you qualify for the scholarship before applying. Please note we do not provide pre-assessment.
- Students who meet the requirements for Undergraduate or Postgraduate Vice-Chancellor International Scholarships must submit their application by the deadline and include a completed Vice-Chancellor International Scholarship Form.
- Are you a new Flinders University applicant?
- Your application will be evaluated, and you will be notified in your Letter of Offer. If you are eligible, you need only accept your scholarship offer for it to be granted.
The Application deadline for the Global Scholarships at the Flinders University is the April 28, 2023.
All interested candidates are expected to have submitted their applications on or before this date. We highly advise to submit as soon as possible.
Don’t skip: Easy Guide to Become a Permanent Resident of Canada
The Flinders Go Beyond Scholarships offered by Flinders University in Australia is a golden opportunity for students to pursue their educational dreams.
This scholarship initiative aims to support and empower high achieving students who have the potential to excel in their academic and career pursuits.
With financial aid, mentoring support, and a range of other benefits, this scholarship program is designed to give students the resources they need to go above and beyond in their studies and achieve their full potential.
With the application deadline fast approaching and numerous awards available, students should not miss the opportunity to apply and join the ranks of the many successful recipients of this prestigious scholarship program.
Consider reading: Top 7 Tips for Students to Write a Great Scholarship Application
Click the button below to Gain Access to our Members’ Exclusive Group, before it fills up again.
Gain Access Now!
See What Others Are Reading:
- 10 Signs Your Relationship Is Slowly Dying
- 5 Easy Ways to Make Your Boyfriend Go Crazy Over You
- 30 International Students Scholarships to Study in Portugal