Sunway University has established the Taught Masters International Scholarships with the intention of providing brilliant and young students with opportunity to extend their horizons and develop vital skills.
This is an open scholarship opportunity for students of any nationality applying to the University for a taught master’s degree. The prize is valid for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Masters
- Value of Award: 50% tuition fee deduction
- Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Application Deadline: 1 week after commencement of programme.
- Countries Eligible: All nationalities
- Acceptable Subjects or Courses: This sponsorship will be provided for the following disciplines:
- Master of Public Policy
- Master in Sustainable Development Management
- Master of International Hotel Administration
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication and Media Studies
- Expert in Marketing
- Master of Human Resource Administration
- Expertise in Business Analytics
- Acceptable Conditions: To qualify, applicants must satisfy all of the following criteria:
- Citizens of Malaysia or other nations may apply.
- Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.50 or above.
- Applicable for 2022 admissions with Academic Certificate validity beginning in 2020.
How to Apply
- If you wish to apply for the scholarship, you must first be admitted to the university. After gaining admission, applicants for this scholarship must complete the Online Scholarship Application Form.
- To apply, candidates are required to submit one current passport-sized image, certified copies of academic credentials, and a certified copy of their high school diploma or GED.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a prior degree with outstanding grades.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose native language is not English must pass an approved English exam.
1 week after commencement of programme.
See What Others Are Reading: