Brief Description about Swinburne X CPA Australia Scholarship
- Partial Funding
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Professional accounting
- International Students
Swinburne X CPA Australia Scholarship is open at the Swinburne University of Technology from 2022-2023.
Swinburne X CPA Australia Scholarship 2022-23 at the Swinburne University of Technology are now available for students if they are enrolling in the Foundation Studies Certificate for the first time.
The Swinburne University of Technology has officially announced the scholarships for the upcoming class. It is considered to be one of the top institutions around the globe. The Swinburne University of Technology was founded in 1908 and currently functions in Melbourne, Australia.
The Swinburne University of Technology offers such scholarships yearly to welcome students to the campus. Swinburne X CPA Australia Scholarship 2022-23 will open the door to new and better opportunities for selected students and expose them to advanced learning in postgraduate programs.
Swinburne University of Technology Melbourne Australia Swinburne X CPA Australia Scholarship 2022 is available to undertake Masters level programs at Swinburne University of Technology.
The following categories of study are open to students who are awarded funding through this particular scholarship program.
♦ Professional Accounting.
- A$2500 towards your PQP fees
- free access to CPA Australia’s career and soft skills seminars
- internship opportunities for international students returning home after study
- tours of CPA Australia’s Melbourne offices
- waiving of CPA Australia’s A$180 membership application fee.
To be eligible, you must
- Be a citizen of any country except Australia or New Zealand. Permanent residents of Australia are not eligible.
- Be an international applicant applying to study our PQP and/or Master of Professional Accounting (Extended) commencing in 2022.
- Not be holding another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement from Swinburne.
English language requirements.
Each Swinburne online course has a minimum English language entry requirement. Use our Course Search function to find the English language requirements for your chosen course or use the table, below.
Your course may have an additional prerequisite English test called the PTE Academic (Pearson Test of English Academic). When you’re allowed to travel to Australia, you’ll be able to take this test at our Hawthorn campus. Visit PTE Academic for more information.
You can apply for any of these courses via the international online application system
- Certified copies of your previous academic results.
- Certified English language proficiency test results (IELTS, PTE or TOEFL).
- Letters from your school or employer.
- If you do not meet the Year 12 design prerequisite a portfolio will need to be submitted for assessment (except for the Swinburne Foundation Year (Design)).
- A Statement of Activity if there is a gap in study (for example, if you graduated secondary education in 2017 and are applying for one of our courses in 2019, we will require a written statement of what you have been doing in 2018).
If you are applying for credit, you must include course outlines and translated (English) copies (if required) from your previous or current course.