Australia’s University of Sydney is now taking applications for its scholarships. International students can apply for Masters and Ph.D. scholarships in Australia that pay for everything.
Level of Study: Masters / PhD
Institution(s): University of Sydney
Courses Offered: Any of University of Sydney Courses.
Program Period: Two to four years Scholarship Coverage depending on the course taken.
Deadline: Admissions Deadline (Open all year round)
Up to three years of tuition and living expenses will be covered by the University of Sydney International Scholarships (USydIS), with the possibility of an additional one-semester extension for PhD candidates.
The University of Sydney’s International Scholarships Eligibility Requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Have your studies focus on an area where the university has recognized both present and future research strengths.
- The RTP Fee Scholarship is only available to students who have not previously received an Australia Award scholarship.
- Become an international student beginning full-time enrolment in a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) degree program at this institution. Students might also be considered up to six months into their course of study.
- No previous RTP Fee Scholarship, unless the previous scholarship was for a Master by Research degree that you have finished and now apply for a doctorate research degree.
- In the case of a Research Master’s degree, not have a research qualification judged to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Master’s degree, or a Research Doctorate degree.
- You may not have applied for the scholarship more than three times in the previous five years.
- Receiving any scholarship under which the Australian Government contributes significantly towards course tuition but not under any other scholarship scheme.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate (or above) For Master’s degree programs, transcripts are required.
- For PhD programs, applicants must have a master’s degree or higher in hand.
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Transcripts with an official seal of approval
- Research Proposal
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Acceptance Letter from Supervisor
- An official English language competency test result, such as the TOEFL or IELTS.
- For the PhD program, applicants should send in a copy of their master’s thesis or any other relevant work.
- Other reference documents
How to Apply
The University of Sydney International Scholarships (USydIS) application process is as follows:
- Select a degree program to see whether you qualify: Admission is quite difficult to obtain. The first step is to familiarize yourself with the various degrees they offer and to check the requirements for the research degree you are interested in.
- Develop your ideas for your research: Think carefully about the subject of your research and find out if any of the academic staff share your interests.
- Submit your application
To know more about the Scholarship, you can Visit The website
Click the link below to be directed to the website
see what others are reading
- Swansea University Sanctuary Scholarship in UK 2022 [Fully Funded]
- St George’s University Of London Global Health MSc International Student Scholarships In UK 2022
- Universita Cattolica International Scholarships in Italy for Masters in 2022/2023
- DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Programme 2022 | Fully Funded