Westlake International School invites high-achieving students to apply for the Tan Sri Hew Excellence Scholarships in Malaysia. Now accepting applications for the academic year 2022-2023.
International students who wish to apply for the Year 7 to Year 11 program at Westlake International School are eligible for this program. The award covers only semester fees.
- University or Organization: Westlake International School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Year 7 – Year 11
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
Why study at Westlake International School?
To achieve excellence, the school was founded with the mission to transform minds and alter lives. They are pleased that their kids have excelled in high-stakes assessments for the past decade.
Through their cooperation with international education provider SCOPEIT, students in Year 1 are on a road to acquire the lateral thinking abilities necessary to become content creators in a digital environment.
Students in elementary school have access to school-based tablets for effective use of technology in the classroom.
Each chosen scholar will receive Westlake International School tuition to cover their living expenses in Malaysia.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any topic offered by the university.
- Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Open to all secondary school applicants (Years 7 through 10).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must be in grades 7–10 at the school to apply for this program. After that, students can fill out the form to apply for a scholarship.
- Documents to Back It Up: For their application, applicants will need the following documents:
- Letter of support or recommendation from the principal.
- Both parents’ most recent tax returns if they work.
- Applicants must send in the 250-word Personal Motivation letter.
- Students must include a copy of their academic records from the last three years that has been signed off by an official.
- Student’s academic record
- Student’s co-curriculum achievements
- Students’ motivation and their ability to lead
- Admission requirements: Applicants must have the right grades.
- Language Requirement: The school has a minimum English language requirement for all international students.
The application deadline is November 30.
See What Others Are Reading: