High-potential students are invited to apply for Technical University Munich’s Scholarships program for the academic year 2022–2023 in Germany.
Students from Ukraine may apply for financial aid through this Technical University of Munich initiative, which is supported by government budget funds from Bavaria.
- University or Organization: Technical University of Munich
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
About the Technical University of Munich
The Technical University of Munich, founded in 1868, is one of the best universities in Europe. It is dedicated to quality in research and instruction, inter-disciplinary education, and the active development of young scientists who show promise.
Why study at the Technical University of Munich?
During their time at this university, students will learn about tangible learning approaches, including self-motivation, mind mapping, research, memo techniques, learning maps, organizing, and practical learning tools.
For the academic year 2022/23, the Technical University of Munich will grant an educational fund to its top students.
- Eligible Countries: Ukraine Students.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Bachelor’s or master’s degrees in any discipline offered by the university.
- Eligibility Requirements: For consideration, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Students enrolled at TUM who are already located in Germany
- Proven need impacted by the conflict in Ukraine (primarily Ukrainian nationals).
How to apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, applicants must enroll in an undergraduate or graduate program at the Technical University of Munich. After that, candidates need to sign in to the online portal for the university.
- Documents to Back It Up: All of the following must be included with the application:
- Motivation letter (200-300 words)
- The record of what happened
- Bank statements from the last two months of all the applicant’s accounts must be shown as proof of income.
- If there are payments coming in, please write what kind of payment it is right on the bank account statement (for example, salary, parents’ support, scholarship, loan, etc.) and attach any other documents that may be needed (work contract, internship contract, scholarship notification).
- Admission Requirements: Those who want to get in must have a previous degree certificate and have done well in school.
- Language requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that you know enough English to do well in school.
The application submission date for the following scholarship is October 2, 2022. No applications received after the deadline will be considered.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- Jack Keating Fund Scholarship for International Students, Australia
- USF International Student Scholarships in USA
- Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation Grants for International Students in Canada