The Gates Prize (TGS) is a highly competitive, last-dollar scholarship for exceptional, minority, low-income high school students. The scholarship is awarded annually to excellent student leaders in an effort to help them fulfill their full potential.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Undergraduate
- Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Application Deadline: 15th September 2022
Scholars will receive funding for the full cost of attendance* that is not already covered by other financial aid and the expected family contribution, as assessed by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the methodology utilized by the Scholar’s institution.
The cost of attendance consists of tuition, fees, housing & board, books, transportation, and other personal expenses.
To be eligible, you must;
- Be a senior in high school
- At least one of the following ethnic backgrounds: African-American, American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian and Pacific Islander, and/or Hispanic American.
- Be fluent in the English Language
How to Apply
interested and eligible candidate click here to apply.
15th September 2022
See What Others Are Reading:
- Global Merit Scholarships at University of Chichester, UK
- International Faculty of Aviation & Aeronauticatical Sciences Scholarship at Ozyegin University, Turkey
- Excellence International Scholarships at Columbia College – USA