Track to Tasmania Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 are being offered by the University of Tasmania to African international students who will begin their studies in Australia in 2022.
This is a tuition scholarship for international undergraduate and graduate students who are nationals of certain countries. Winners will get a 15 percent reduction on registered tuition costs for the duration of the program they are enrolled in at UTAS.
- University or Organization: University of Tasmania
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
About the University of Tasmania
The University of Tasmania is one of Australia’s premier public research universities. It is placed 303rd in the QS Global World University Rankings and aspires to adapt and transform continuously in response to the problems and possibilities we encounter.
Why choose to study at the University of Tasmania?
In order to prepare students for future employment, the University of Tasmania places a heavy focus on practical learning and has an excellent student support system. It is a prestigious university with a strong commitment to the stewardship of learning and knowledge, academic freedom, excellence, and honesty.
The University of Tasmania will give the chosen candidates a 15% discount on their registered tuition fees for the full length of their eligible courses.
- Eligible nations include Botswana, Cameroon, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- The University of Tasmania accepts applications for undergraduate or honours coursework programs, excluding Bachelor of Nursing Hobart and Launceston; and entirely online-only programs, as well as postgraduate coursework programs, barring Master of Laboratory Medicine and totally online programs.
- Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must satisfy all of the following criteria:
- To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be a citizen of Botswana, Cameroon, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Zambia, or Zimbabwe and be enrolling in a full-fee-paying degree for the first time.
- The applicants must have applied to a qualifying program and be beginning full-fee-paying study of a qualifying course for the first time at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: When a student sends in their International Student Application, they are automatically evaluated. There is no need to fill out a separate scholarship application.
- Documents to Back It Up: The following items must be given to the university by the students:
- Personal statement: academic requirements for each country
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must look at the university’s general admission requirements and meet them.
- Language requirement: The students must send in the results of one of the following English tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 76
- PTE – 50
- CAE- Grade C
- CPE – Grade C
- Cambridge BCE – Grade C
- UTAS English for Academic Purposes – 60%
The process of applying is going on right now. But students must pay attention to the application deadlines for each program.
See What Others Are Reading:
- Vice-Chancellor International Postgraduate Scholarships at Writtle University College, UK
- International Scholarships at Canadore College, USA
- KDDI International Foundation Scholarships at Kyushu University – Japan, 2022