These scholarships are intended to encourage and cultivate exceptional female postgraduate students, and will be offered to individuals who demonstrate a high degree of academic achievement, extracurricular accomplishments, or societal service.
In collaboration with Microsoft Ireland, the Quantum Science team is pleased to offer two prestigious scholarships to exceptional female students pursuing the MSc in Quantum Science and Technology in 2022/23.Each scholarship is worth 20,000 euros.
- Type: Masters
- Organisation: Trinity College Dublin
- Country to study: Ireland
- School to study: Trinity College Dublin
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Women
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2022
See Also: Auburn University Scholarships
About Trinity College Dublin
Coláiste na Tronóide, also known as Trinity College, is the only constituent college of the University of Dublin, a research institution in Ireland. Because just one college was ever formed, unlike the collegiate universities of Oxford and Cambridge, the names “Trinity College” and “University of Dublin” are frequently used interchangeably in everyday life. The college was established in 1592 as the “mother” of a new university. It is the oldest university in Ireland and one of the seven ancient universities of Britain and Ireland.
Aim and Benefits of Masters Scholarships
The scholarship is fully-funded
Requirements for Masters Scholarships Qualification
For admission to the MSc in Quantum Science and Technology program in September 2022, the scholarships are offered to new EU and non-EU female applicants.
Before July 31st, 2022, applicants must submit their applications, whether they have a conditional or unconditional offer.
Shortly following this deadline, each applicant will be informed of the results of their application. Additionally, applicants are highly encouraged to submit applications for any and all other funding opportunities.
Female postgraduate students enrolled in the MSc in Quantum Science and Technology program in 2022–2023 are eligible for this Trinity College Dublin Masters Scholarship. It is provided under the following restrictions:
- The recipient must have earned a degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or physics as an undergraduate.
- The holder must enroll in full-time coursework and apply to the School of Physics’ MSc in Quantum Science and Technology program for the academic year 2022–2023.
- According to what the course director deems appropriate, the holder must participate in academic and diplomatic activities.
- The holder is not permitted to hold additional grants, funding, or prizes at the same time (or any other awards with a similar monetary value).
How to Apply
- Apply online at my.tcd.ie for the MSc in Quantum Science and Technology. For your application, you will be given an 8-digit reference number.
- Download and complete the scholarship application form if your application is accepted (you receive a conditional or unconditional offer).
- Before July 31, 2022, email [email protected] with the completed scholarship application (it is one page long). It is advised to apply early.
Other scholarships available for postgraduate study at Trinity College Dublin can be found here.
*There are certain restrictions. Applicants from both the EU and beyond the EU are welcome.
Visit the Trinity College Dublin website for additional information.
July 31, 2022.
See What Others Are Reading:
- Heilbronn University Of Applied Sciences Germany DAAD Graduation Scholarships 2022-23
- MIPLC-DAAD Scholarship For Development-Related Postgraduate Courses 2023-24
- Technische Universität Dresden Germany Scholarship- And Mentoring Programme (DAAD-STIBET) 2022/2023