All international students are encouraged to apply for the University of Wisconsin-undergraduate Milwaukee’s international scholarships in order to receive funding for their studies in the United States. For the academic year 2022-2023, applications are now being accepted.
International undergraduate students who have just been admitted are the only ones eligible to apply. The applicants will be chosen for this $5,000 scholarship award based on their academic merit. The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee will distribute this scholarship on a monthly basis, and it is renewable for up to 4 years of study.
- University or Organization: University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
About The University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee
The University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is a public urban research university. The University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee is ranked 299th to 391st among National Universities. It is the largest university in the greater Milwaukee area and is part of the University of Wisconsin System.
Why choose to study at the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee?
The objective of the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee is to create and maintain high-quality undergraduate, graduate, and continuing education programs that are appropriate for a major urban doctoral university. It wants to be a top-tier research university that is the best place for students, faculty, and staff to learn and work and is a key driver of long-term economic growth.
The selected students will receive up to $5,000 per academic year, or $2,500 per semester, which will be renewable each year for a total of no more than four years.
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Applications are accepted for undergraduate programs at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
- Eligibility requirements: The applicants must fulfill each of the requirements listed below in order to be eligible.
- The candidate must be an international undergraduate student who has just been accepted.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must fill out the UMW international student application for overseas students. Every accepted international student submits an application for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: In addition to their online application and evidence of their English language proficiency, students are asked to submit copies of their passports and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the bachelor’s application requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement:Students must submit their results from the following English language proficiency exams:
- TOEFL IBT – 79 or higher
- TOEFL PBT – 548 or higher
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 120 or higher
- PTE – 56 or higher
Students must submit their applications by 1st October 2022.
See What Others Are Reading:
- Monash Graduate Scholarships 2022-23 (Co-funded)
- BIMM Institute Berlin: Tim Pope Filmmaking Scholarship, Germany 2022/23
- Friedrich Ebert Foundation: DAAD Scholarship For International Students, Germany 2022-2023