University Of Bayreuth PhD International Positions In Air Pollution Modelling And Health, Germany 2022-23
Brief Description about University Of Bayreuth PhD International Positions In Air Pollution Modelling And Health
- Partial Funding
- University of Bayreuth
- Geoinformatics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science
- International Students, Domestic Students
University of Bayreuth PhD International Positions in Air Pollution Modelling and Health, Germany 2022-23 is open for International Students, Domestic Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programmes in the field of Geoinformatics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science taught at University of Bayreuth . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
University of Bayreuth PhD International Positions in Air Pollution Modelling and Health, Germany 2022-23 is available to undertake PhD level programs at University of Bayreuth.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Computer Science
The candidates selected by the University of Bayreuth will be offered the research position in Geoinformatics.
- Research background in geoinformatics, statistics, computer science, or equivalent.
- Expertise in geostatistics, spatial statistics, big geocomputing, or machine learning.
- Have an interest in atmospheric science, environmental modeling, or Geohealth.
- Programming skills in R or Python.
- Good English writing and communication skills.
Please apply online via the Applicant portal Uni Bayreuth selecting “Geoinformatics” from the drop-down menu. Your application should contain a cover letter (describing your past and current research interests), your CV, your publication list as well as the contact information of two references.
The documents will be deleted after the position has been filled in accordance with data protection requirements.