Brief Description about University Of Kent Global Welcome Scholarship – Journalism, Canterbury UK 2022
- Partial Funding.
- University of Kent.
- Undergraduate, Graduate.
- International Students, Domestic Students.
International students can apply for a Global Welcome Scholarship at the University of Kent. The award will be offered to students at the University of Kent who are studying journalism as an undergraduate or graduate student.
Students will be evaluated based on eligibility criteria, with those who meet the requirements receiving this grant. The scholarship is worth £2,500 and will be awarded to applicants who meet the requirements.
University of Kent Global Welcome Scholarship – Journalism, Canterbury UK 2022 is available to study at University of Kent at the Undergraduate and Graduate levels.
The following categories of study are open to students who are awarded funding through this particular scholarship program.
This award provides a stipend of £2,500 to entrants who meet the eligibility conditions.
You must meet all of the following conditions:
- Have applied to study either of the following Taught MA courses: the MA in Multimedia Journalism; the MA in International Multimedia Journalism, for entry in September 2022
- Be classified by the University of Kent as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes
- Be fully self-funding your studies
- Have firmly accepted an offer of a place on a taught one of the above MA courses by the scholarship application deadline
- Submit an application (details below) by the scholarship application deadline (please note that we are unable to consider applicants for the award without an application)
Applications are to be made via KentVision, which will be opened in due course.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions.