University Of Muhammadiyah Malang East Java Indonesia Asian And African Students Scholarship (AASS) 2022/2023
Brief Description about AASS
- Full tuition fee
- University of Muhammadiyah Malang
- Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Masters
- All Subjects
- Asian Students, African Students
All African and Asian undergraduate and master’s students are encouraged to apply!
Asian and African Students Scholarship (AASS) is open at the University of Muhammadiyah Malang for the class of 2022-2023. Asian and African Students Scholarship (AASS) at the University of Muhammadiyah Malang is now available for international students if they are a citizen of Asian or African countries.
The University of Muhammadiyah Malang has officially announced the scholarships for the upcoming class. The University of Muhammadiyah Malang is considered to be one of the top institutions around the globe. The University of Muhammadiyah Malang was founded in 1964 and it currently functions in Malang, East Java, Indonesia.
Asian and African Students Scholarship (AASS) will open the door to new and better opportunities for selected students and they will be exposed to advance learning in postgraduate programs.
The University of Muhammadiyah Malang offers a wide range of courses for students willing to study in undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs. Thousands of students are facilitated by the University of Muhammadiyah Malang on yearly basis.
Since 1964, UMM has been contributing to and serving the Nation. Along with the spirit of Independent Learning, UMM has given the students freedom to develop themselves in academic and non-academic realms according to their interests.
Providing comprehensive academic experience, UMM has supported laboratories in various fields, from agriculture, business, health, and hospitality. Among them are 42 laboratories which are partially accredited to ISO 9001 and 1702 by the National Accreditation Committee.
University of Muhammadiyah Malang East Java Indonesia Asian and African Students Scholarship (AASS) 2022/2023 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Masters level programs at University of Muhammadiyah Malang.
The following categories of study are open to students who are awarded funding through this particular scholarship program.
♦ All Subjects.
1. The scholarship benefits generally include full tuition fees (Including the registration costs, examination, orientation, laboratories).
2. Year of study (N + 1 year):
- Undergraduate program ( 4 years for undergraduate program + 1 year for Indonesian language class ).
- Master program ( 2 years for master program + 1 year for Indonesian language class ).
- Doctorate program ( 3 years for doctorate program+ 1 year for Indonesian language class ).
Africa and Asia.
- Be a maximum or 23 years or age on August 15, 2022 for Bachelor program.
- Be a maximum of 35 years of age on August 15, 2022 for master and doctorate program.
- Be a citizen of Asian or Afirican countries.
- Be able to provide the health certificate declared by doctors or hospitals registered in their respective countries.
- Not be a citizen of Indonesia, hold permanent residency in lndonesia or be applying tor a visa to live in Indonesia permanently.
- Not be a permanent or impermanent worker in Indonesia while studying.
- After completing the scholarship programs, it is expected to come back to their home.
- Fill the registration form at UMM website (including the scholarship application form).
- Submitting the Character and Penal Clearance certificate from the local police in their home country (such as a court clearance certificate).
- Latest passport size photos.
- Copy of academic documents showing academic qualifications and other supporting documents, as well as translations (official and legalized) in English. Such as, academic certificate, academic transcripts, recommendation letters, and other documents.
- Submit a motivation letter.
- Submit a recommendation letter.
- Submit a copy of the birth certificate and Passport.
- Submit the security vetting.