Brief Description about Scholarships For International Students.
- Partial Funding, Full tuition fee
- University of New South Wales
- Postgraduate, Undergraduate.
- All Subjects.
- International Students, Domestic Students
UNSW offers a wide range of scholarships and awards to support international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students commencing full-time study at UNSW. Some scholarships will provide a full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies.
Students wishing to undertake postgraduate research study should contact the Graduate Research School. University of New South Wales is offering Scholarships for International Students for international and domestic students who are pursuing their education at the University of New South Wales in Australia.
The main purpose of this scholarship is to promote diversity at the University of New South Wales and provide financial aid to deserving students. The eligible selected students will be awarded a value of $5,000 – Available for 1 year from the University of New South Wales
University of New South Wales Scholarships for International Students In Australia 2022 is available to undertake Postgraduate, Undergraduate level programs at University of New South Wales.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects.
Must have received an offer of admission* into an eligible program for Term 3 2022 by 31 July 2022.
*Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 3 2022.
*UAC International applicants expecting an offer after ATAR release may still apply.
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of:
- Academic merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Reasons for undertaking studies at UNSW.