Brief Description about University Of Oxford UK The Rhodes Scholarships 2022-2023 (FULLY-FUNDED AWARD)
- Fully Funded
- University of Oxford
- All Subjects
- International Students, Domestic Students
The Rhodes Scholarship is offered by the Rhode Trust in partnership with the University of Oxford. The Rhodes Scholarship is a full-fledged postgraduate scholarship that is completely supported. It allows talented individuals from all over the world to study at the University of Oxford.
The scholarship has stringent eligibility requirements, making it difficult to apply, yet it has helped many outstanding young students thrive.
Rhodes Scholars will be required to live in the United Kingdom for at least two years and apply to most full-time postgraduate courses at Oxford University.
University of Oxford UK the Rhodes Scholarships 2022-2023 (FULLY-FUNDED AWARD) is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at University of Oxford.
The following categories of study are open to students who are awarded funding through this particular scholarship program.
♦ All Subjects.
The Rhodes Scholarship covers Oxford University course fees, as well as providing an annual stipend. For the 2021/22 academic year, the stipend is £17,310 per annum (£1,442.50 per month) from which Scholars pay all living expenses, including accommodation. Please note – this is not sufficient to cover partners or dependents.
The criteria which determined the first Rhodes Scholars in 1902 still guide us today:
- literary and scholastic attainments (academic excellence)
- energy to use one’s talents to the full (as demonstrated by mastery in areas such as sports, music, debate, dance, theatre, and artistic pursuits, particularly where teamwork is involved)
- truth, courage, devotion to duty, sympathy for and protection of the weak, kindliness, unselfishness and fellowship
- moral force of character and instincts to lead, and to take an interest in one’s fellow beings.
The detailed eligibility criteria varies slightly depending on which constituency you are applying for. You can use the eligibility checker tool to find out if you meet the criteria and are eligible to apply for the Scholarship.