Brief Description about Erasmus+ Blended Intensive Programmes
- Partial Funding
- University of Vienna
- Graduate, Undergraduate, Postgraduate
- All Subjects
- International Students
Erasmus+ Blended Intensive Programmes are teaching/learning elements jointly delivered by several universities, combining virtual components with short-term physical mobility.
Using the example of three participating universities:
- There is one organizing/receiving and two sending HEIs. In the case of BIPs taking place on a regular basis, these roles can also alternate.
- Students from the receiving HEI can participate in a BIP, but they do not count towards the minimum number of participating students.
- An Erasmus+ Inter-Institutional Agreement is concluded between the HEIs for the BIP.
University of Vienna Austria Erasmus+ Blended Intensive Programmes 2023 is available to undertake Graduate, Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programs at University of Vienna.
The following categories of study are open to students who are awarded funding through this particular scholarship program.
♦ All Subjects.
The organizing higher education institution receives so-called Erasmus+ OS funds (Organizational Support) as support for the additional work involved in the preparation, administration, implementation of the BIP, both for the physical and the virtual part. Erasmus+ OS funds are provided to the organizing institution for the implementation of the BIP.
The sending HEIs support the physical stay of students and teachers from their Erasmus+ funds:
- Students: Funding as Erasmus+ Short-Term Study Period (70,- EUR per day of stay if duration is 5-14 days; 50 EUR if duration is 15-30 days).
- Teachers: Funding as Erasmus+ Teaching Mobility
Scholarships are paid out via the International Office.
- Participation of at least three universities from three Erasmus+ Programme Countries
- Physical stay: min. five to max 30 days with min. 15 mobile students/learning participants
- Virtual component/virtual collaboration of all participants (COIL)
- Credit for both components: min. 3 ECTS credits
Both the organizing higher education institution and the sending higher education institution apply for the funding of a BIP annually in the course of the annual Erasmus+ mobility application of the International Office in mid-February. Therefore, please contact the International Office at [email protected] by 15 December at the latest if you plan to organize or participate in a BIP in the following academic year.