University Of York UK Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2023 (IELTS Required For Admission)
Brief Description about University Of York UK Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship
- Partial Funding
- University of York
- Postgraduate, Undergraduate
- All Subjects
- International Students
The renowned Vice-scholarships Chancellor’s are awarded by the University of York to the highest-achieving students. The fellowship is open to overseas undergraduate and postgraduate students who are willing to migrate to the United Kingdom.
The scholarship is worth between £10,000 and £20,000. This is your chance to study in the United Kingdom.
University of York UK Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2023 (IELTS Required for admission) is available to undertake Postgraduate, Undergraduate level programs at University of York.
The following categories of study are open to students who are awarded funding through this particular scholarship program.
♦ All Subjects.
If you are awarded this scholarship at undergraduate level, you will receive:
- a £10,000 tuition fee discount in your first year
- a £5,000 tuition fee discount in your second year
- a £5,000 tuition fee discount in your third year.
If you are awarded this scholarship at postgraduate taught level, you will receive a £10,000 tuition fee discount.
Open to International (including EU) students only.
To be eligible for the Vice-Chancellor’s scholarship, you must:
- have a conditional or unconditional offer to study at the University of York by Monday 21 March 2022 (round one) or Monday 20 June 2022 (round two) (you don’t need to have accepted the offer)
- be paying fees at the overseas fee rate (any fee assessments must be completed by Monday 21 March 2022 [round one] or Monday 20 June 2022 [round two])
- intend to study a full-time undergraduate or a postgraduate taught masters course.
You will not be eligible if:
- you hold a 100 per cent tuition fee scholarship or are fully sponsored
- you are an undergraduate student and have made us your insurance choice before Monday 21 March 2022 (round one) or Monday 20 June 2022 (round two).
Students on the following pathways are not eligible for these scholarships:
- Hull York Medical School
- MSc Nursing (Mental Health) and MSc Nursing (Adult)
- MA in Public Policy: Governance and Development
- MSc Sustainable Business: Leadership, Innovation and Management
- International Pathway College
- Distance and online learning courses
- Part-time courses
- Kaplan International College London
- GEMMA and Mundus MAPP
You will be considered for this scholarship automatically when you apply online for our Be Exceptional scholarships.
You only need to make one application: you will be considered for both the Be Exceptional and the Vice-Chancellor’s awards.
- Applications open Monday 18 April 2022, 12.01am BST
- Applications close Monday 20 June 2022, 11.59pm BST
Scholarship is open to both undergraduate and postgraduate taught applicants. Undergraduate applicants should note that the deadline to accept a course offer on UCAS is before the application deadline date for these scholarships. You may therefore be required to select your firm and insurance choice before receiving the outcome of your scholarship application.