Brief Description about B.S Chimni Scholarship.
- Partial Funding
- University College London
- All Subjects
- International Students, Refugee Students
The University of London has established a prestigious scholarship for the MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies by distance-learning.
All graduate students are encouraged and welcome to apply!
B.S Chimni Scholarship is open at the University College London from 2022-2023. B.S Chimni Scholarship 2022-23 at the University College London is now available for international students if they have the offer of a place on the MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies by distance-learning.
University College London has officially announced the scholarships for the upcoming class. University College London is considered to be one of the top institutions around the globe. The University College London was founded in 1826 and currently functions in United Kingdom.
University College London offers such scholarships yearly to welcome students to the campus. B.S Chimni Scholarship 2022-23 will open the door to new and better opportunities for selected students and be exposed them to advanced learning in postgraduate programs.
University College London UK B.S Chimni Scholarship 2022 is available to undertake Masters level programs at University College London.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
The University of London will offer the selected students the amount of £9,017, which will be credited to your fee account to be used against fees payable.
India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Philippines and Indonesia
To be eligible, you must satisfy all of the following:
- Have the offer of a place on the MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies by distance-learning
- Be resident in one of the following countries: India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Philippines and Indonesia
- Demonstrate outstanding academic merit or potential in the field of study, evidenced particularly by past achievements
- Hold an undergraduate degree (e.g. bachelor) that is comparable to a UK upper second class honours degree, in law or other relevant subject
- Be unable to take up the offer of a place on the MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies due to financial circumstances.
- Applications from those with a refugee/displacement background are particularly encouraged.
Students currently studying for a University of London award are not eligible for this scholarship. Applicants who already hold a Master’s degree will not usually be privileged in the scholarship selection process.
All applicants who receive a letter offering them a place on the MA in Refugee Protection will be invited to apply for the B.S Chimni Scholarship, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria.
The scholarship application is submitted via an online form that is separate to that for admission to the MA Programme. It requires applicants to detail their past achievements as relevant to this field of study, professional positions held, personal information and financial situation. Applicants also provide a short statement of their motivation in applying to the MA Programme and for the scholarship.
All applications will be reviewed against the eligibility criteria using the University’s procedures and will be informed of the outcome of their applications in a timely manner. Regrettably, it will not be possible to provide further individual feedback on applications.
Download and complete the scholarship application form.
Once completed, you should email the application form to [email protected]
Please read the application form thoroughly and follow all instructions given.