Brief Description about University College London UK IMPACT Scholarship For Master Of Public Health (MPH) 2022/2023
- Full tuition fee
- University College London
- Public Health
- Domestic Students, International Students
If you are a Public Health graduate seeking for a place to study at UCL-University College London, then University College London is the place to be!
UCL is dedicated to preventing and redressing the effects of inequalities, and to this end, UCL is pleased to provide two scholarships to students who have demonstrated financial need, personal experience of inequality, and show high promise for population health impact.
The successful winners of the IMPACT scholarships will receive full tuition (£16,500) to study in the MPH program.
The University College London UK IMPACT Scholarship for Master of Public Health (MPH) 2022/2023 is available to study at University College London at the Masters level.
The following categories of study are open to students who are awarded funding through this particular scholarship program.
♦ Public Health.
- There are up to two bursaries available in 2022/23.
- The value of the bursary is £16,500.
- The bursary is tenable for students who wish to study full time, part time of via modular-flexible.
- The bursary will first be applied to the recipient’s tuition fees.
Candidates must fulfil all of the following criteria:
- Has lived experience of inequality. This may include, but is not limited to, experience of inequality due to income, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, carer responsibilities, adverse childhood experiences, social exclusion, or disability.
- Meets the admissions criteria for UCL online Master of Public Health (MPH).
- AND have submitted an admissions application for the MPH programme at UCL, starting in 2022/23.