The University of Arizona provides entering undergraduates and transfer students with the International Tuition Scholarship in celebration of those who demonstrate exemplary academic performance.
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organization: University of Arizona
- Country to study: United States
- School to study –
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2022
About the University of Arizona
The University of Arizona in Tucson, Arizona, is a public research university also known as Arizona, U of A, or UA. In 1885, the University of Arizona became the first university in the Arizona Territory. The institution enrolls 45,217 students in 19 colleges/schools, including the University of Arizona College of Medicine in Tucson and Phoenix and the James E. Rogers College of Law, and is linked with two academic medical facilities (Banner – University Medical Center Tucson and Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix).
The Arizona Board of Regents governs the University of Arizona. The University of Arizona is one of the elected members of the Association of American Universities (an association comprised of the most prestigious research institutions in North America) and the sole Arizona representative to this group. There are bachelor’s, master’s, doctorate, and professional degrees available at the University of Arizona. On a precise 4-point scale, “A” is worth 4, “B” is worth 3, “C” is worth 2, “D” is worth 1, and “E” is worth zero points.
- The $2,000-$20,000 range for continuing students will remain unchanged from the original offer.
- For undergraduates, scholarships are renewable for four years (eight consecutive semesters).
- The reward will be distributed equally in the spring and fall.
- You must provide proof of your legal presence in accordance with Arizona’s Proposition 300. Semesters without lawful presence verification will be lost and tallied against the eight-semester scholarship maximum.
- Grants are restricted to undergraduate study exclusively.
- Please note that GPA calculation occurs during the review of admissions applications. Calculating a student’s grade point average includes curriculum in arithmetic, science, native language, second language, social science, and the arts.
- In addition to the above criteria, submit a full application and all relevant documentation by November 1 for admission.
- We advise Scholarship Recipients to submit their $425 enrollment fee as soon as possible in order to confirm their enrollment for the spring semester.
- Exchange and non-degree seeking students are ineligible for the International Tuition Scholarship.
How to apply
To be considered for a Global Wildcat Award, you must submit your completed entrance application by November 1 for spring admission.
November 1, 2022
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- Steps on how to secure a job as Forest Nursery Worker at PRT in Canada
- How to land a job as a Garage Servicer at City of London in Canada
- Work as a Customer Onboarding Specialist at Mealsuite (Canada)