Eligible candidates can apply for the Vice-Social Chancellor’s Champion Scholarships for International Students in Australia 2022-23.
Programs at the Graduate, Postgraduate, and Undergraduate levels in any subject offered at the University of Canberra are eligible for this award.
- HOST: University Of Canberra
- LOCATION: Australia
- OFFERED SUBJECT: All Subjects
- LEVEL: Graduate, Postgraduate, Undergraduate
- ELIGIBLE NATIONALITY: International Students
- TYPE: Full Tuition Fee
- DEADLINE: 9 OCTOBER 2022
As a result, the scholarship provides up to $50,000 every year to cover:
- all of your tuition costs for the duration of the course are included in your on-campus housing.
- Other extraneous expenses in the first year will receive a $10,000 AUD annual financial allocation.
You are eligible to apply if you meet the following criteria:
- are located offshore at the time of application.
- have applied for but not yet commenced an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the University of Canberra.
- have satisfied the program academic requirement with a minimum of 80% average (or equivalent).
- hold any form of offer letter (including conditional or provisional offer) issued by the University of Canberra.
- are applying to study on an Australian student visa (subclass 500).
- are a new commencing student.
- the primary visa applicant. Dependents will not be eligible for the scholarship, or able to accompany the primary visa applicant.
How To Apply:
Fill out the VC’s Social Champion Scholarship online application form to apply.
Click The Below link to access the online application
See what others are reading