University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2023 in USA (Funded)
University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2023
University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2023 applications are now being accepted in the United States. Undergraduate Students in the United States can apply for an International Merit Scholarship. 2023 accepts international students for first-year or transfer admissions to undergraduate programs. On campus, students would be learning about various cultures and conducting research alongside their teachers.
The University of Dayton is the world’s leading university, according to the International Student Barometer, and offers a diverse range of options. Furthermore, the University of Dayton is ranked among the top 20 universities in the country for internship opportunities. English can be easily learnt with the help of UD’s learning and teaching support through the immersion program.
The University of Dayton (UD) is a Dayton, Ohio-based private Roman Catholic research university. The university has 11,306 students (8,681 undergraduates and 2,625 graduate students) from 41 states and 38 countries, representing a wide range of religious, ethnic, and geographic origins. More than 80 academic degrees are available, including arts and sciences, business administration, education and health sciences, engineering, and law. In 2009, UD launched one of the first undergraduate human rights degree programs in the country. University of Dayton is ranked 132nd overall and 58th in the United States by U.S. News & World Report in its 2020 national university rankings.
University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2023 Details:
- University: University of Dayton
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship coverage: $30,000/Year
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United States
- Last Date: 1 November 2022.
University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2023 is a Partially Funded Scholarship for students from all over the world to get a Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Dayton. It will cover the following:
- There is no registration fee
- Merit Scholarship: $$30,000 / Year
- Text Book Scholarship: $4,000 over four years
Undergraduate Scholarships for international students:
- 1st-year International admission scholarships
- Transfer admission scholarships
List of Available Study Fields:
- Arts and Sciences
- Business Administration
- Education and Health Sciences
Eligibility Criteria for Merit Scholarship:
- International students from all over the world can apply
- For more information about the eligibility criteria, visit the official website.
- Application including the essay
- Official transcripts of high school
- Letter of recommendation
- Letter of financial support
- Proof of English Proficiency (IELTS/ TOEFL/PTE/ SAT/ACT)
University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2023 opens every year with following deadlines:
- Fall term (August through December) — May 1
- Spring term (January through April) — November 1.
How to Apply:
There is an online application system to apply for University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2023 in USA. You need to Register on University website to start the application. Online Application Link and Official Advertisement Link is given below:
See what others are reading: