University of Exeter 2023- 2024 Global Excellence Scholarships for Postgraduate Taught (Masters) Round 2 Students, UK
Postgraduate Taught Global Excellence Scholarships have been established to assist individuals who aspire to enhance their academic potential and contribute to our dynamic university community, which is comprised of students and faculty from more than 140 countries.
Global Excellence Scholarships recognise strong academic accomplishment and assist scholars in gaining access to our exceptional teaching and learning while taking advantage of everything that university life has to offer to support their future objectives.
Postgraduate taught awards are being offered by the following departments:
|Environment, Science and Economy||
|Health and Life Sciences||
|Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences||
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organisation: University of Exeter
- Country to study: United Kingdom
- School to study: University of Exeter
- Course to study: View courses
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: April 21, 2023
See Also: University of Melbourne 2023 Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship, Australia
About the University of Exeter
The University of Exeter, with campuses in Exeter and Cornwall in the South West of England, combines top-notch research with outstanding student happiness.
We are one of the select few universities with both a Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) Gold award and membership in the Russell Group, demonstrating our well-established international reputation for distinction in both teaching and research.
Our success is based on a solid connection with our students and a distinct commitment to excellence.
Also Check: University of Edinburgh 2023 The Catto Combined MSc and PhD Scholarships, Centre of African Studies
A variety of £5,000, £10,000, and complete first-year tuition fee grants for international students for one year
University of Exeter Global Excellence Scholarships Courses
- Health and Life Sciences
- Social Science
You are eligible to apply for one of these scholarships if:
- Are categorized as an international student for purposes of tuition (including EU students obligated to pay international tuition in 2023/24); and
- Hold an offer for an appropriate Postgraduate teaching degree beginning in September 2023 at the University of Exeter.
If you have not yet submitted an application for a Master’s programme, please visit our Postgraduate taught study webpage for September 2023 entrance.
Scholarship winners are chosen based on:
- Academic merit, based on the information you provided in your application to the programme. Candidates must demonstrate that they have earned or are capable of earning the equivalent of a UK upper second class degree. See our Entrance Requirements webpage for more information.
- The capacity to demonstrate the following as part of the application process: academic ambition; future career ambitions; a genuine need for the scholarship and how it will help your ambitions; a feeling of social responsibility and a willingness to participate in the Exeter community.
How to apply
Are you interested and qualified? To apply, visit the University of Exeter on srs.exeter.ac.uk
To be considered for one of these scholarships, please fill out the application form once you have received an offer.
A personal statement (no more than 300 words) in response to the following questions is required as part of the application.
- What interests you about your selected programme of study, and what do you want to learn?
- What are your aspirations for the future, and how will your education help you reach them?
- What would receiving a Global Excellence Scholarship mean to you and how would it change your life?
- How might you, as a Global Excellence Scholar, serve as an ambassador for the university?
The first round is now closed. Offer recipients who submitted a scholarship application by the deadline of 6 January 2023 will be notified of the outcome of their application by email by 9 February 2023. If you are offered a scholarship, your email will explain how to accept it.
Round 2 is already open and will close on April 21, 2023.
These awards represent a decrease in the International first-year tuition charge. They are not repeated in succeeding academic years. Here are the complete Terms & Conditions for this scholarship programme.
April 21, 2023
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- TWAS-SN Bose 2023 Postgraduate Fellowship Programme
- International Ambassador Scholarship for International Students at UWL 2023
- Boston University 2022 Trustee Scholarship for Undergraduate Students