The University of Fraser Valley invites academically inclined candidates to enroll in its International Emergency Fund Scholarship and pursue funded study in Canada for the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Fraser Valley is offering this one-of-a-kind scholarship to all overseas students pursuing degree programs. The successful applicants will get up to $36,000 toward tuition, lodging and board, and a relocation stipend.
To be eligible for this award, applicants must come from a region that has been impacted by a national crisis or tragedy.
- University or Organization: University of Fraser Valley
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $36,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
About the University of Fraser Valley
The University of the Fraser Valley is a public university in Canada with campuses in Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Mission, Hope, and British Columbia. It was formerly known as University College of the Fraser Valley and Fraser Valley College. The current position in Canada is sixth.
Why choose to study at University of Fraser Valley?
The University of Fraser Valley will be recognized as a hub for educators, innovators, and seekers. It will explore many scholarly avenues that promote intercommunity harmony, peace, and prosperity both locally and globally.
The University of Fraser Valley will provide the following perks to the chosen candidates:
- Tuition for two academic years (about $12,000 to $36,000 CAD, according on standing).
- Room and board (UFV’s on-campus housing and dining arrangement for students)
- Modest relocation benefit (if applicable)
- Eligible Countries: International students from any country may apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students are permitted to apply for any undergraduate or graduate degree program offered by the University of Fraser Valley.
- Eligibility Requirements: In order to qualify, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- The applicants’ home region must have been affected by a national crisis or natural disaster.
- Applicants must complete UFV’s admission standards and be eligible to participate in a study program open to overseas students.
How to apply
- How to Apply: UFV’s application portal is where people can apply to get in. To apply for the chance, interested people must send an email to [email protected] with “IEF Scholarship” in the subject header and the supporting documents.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a written statement of interest in a program of study at UFV, as well as a brief summary of their educational history and current situation.
- Requirements for Admission: Applicants must meet the university’s requirements for admission.
- Language Requirement: The students must show that they know English in one of the ways that the university requires.
Applicants will be assessed on a rolling basis for this application.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading: