For the academic year 2022-2023, the University of Hartford in the United States is offering the Hawk international scholarships for outstanding academic performance.
All international applicants who desire to pursue an undergraduate degree at the University of Hartford are eligible for the educational program.
- University: University of Hartford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Partial tuition grants
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
About the University of Hartford
The University of Hartford is a private university founded in 1957 and located in West Hartford, Connecticut. The institution provides 82 bachelor’s degree programs, 10 associate’s degree programs, 28 graduate degree programs, and seven certifications or diplomas.
Why study at the University of Hartford?
Students at UHart will learn what it takes to be an ethical professional and a critical thinker, as well as how to view the world from a variety of perspectives. With over 100 academic programs and talented professors to guide you, success is within reach.
The University of Hartford will provide partial tuition grants ranging from $10,000 to $23,000 in value.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree in any subject the university offers.
- Admissible Criteria: To qualify, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Students must possess a high school diploma and a solid academic record.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program.
How to apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply to one of their undergraduate programs, you can use our online application portal or the Common Application to fill out your application.
- Documents to Back It Up: Applicants must send in all of the following:
- An official copy of the student’s high school record and, if they went to college, official copies of their college records.
- ACT or SAT results (optional, see test-optional policy below). The CEEB code for the University of Hartford is 003436.
- For admission, you need a letter of recommendation, which can be written by a high school teacher or your counselor. You can email the letter to [email protected] or send it to this address:
- Office of Admissions
- University of Hartford
- 200 Bloomfield Avenue
- West Hartford, CT 06117
- Admission Requirements: To get into the University of Hartford, you must have graduated from or be in the process of graduating from an accredited high school, or you must have passed a state high school equivalency test.
- Language Requirement: You will be considered for admission to our English Language program if you can meet only the score requirement.
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL – 80 IBT
- Pearsons – 58
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- How to Easily Check Your DELSU Direct Entry Result Online
- How to land a a job as a Quality Inspector at JFE Shoji Power Canada Inc.
- Work as a Customer Onboarding Specialist at Mealsuite (Canada)