University of Melbourne 2023 Tom Zucker Scholarship in Employment Law and Labour Relations Law, Australia
The Tom Zucker Scholarship was established in the 1990s by the Zucker family and Holding Redlich’s partners through a substantial donation.
At the time of his death in 1990, Tom Zucker was a partner at Holding Redlich specializing in employment and labor law. The scholarship is intended to advance the cause of the Australian labor movement.
- Type: Masters
- Organisation: University of Melbourne
- Country to study: Australia
- School to study: University of Melbourne
- Course to study: View courses
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: March 8, 2023
See Also: University of Melbourne 2023 Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship, Australia
About the University of Melbourne
Melbourne University is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria. It was established in 1853, making it the second-oldest university in Australia and the oldest in Victoria.
Times Higher Education ranks Melbourne as the 33rd best university in the world, while the Academic Ranking of World Universities ranks Melbourne as the 44th best university in the world (both first in Australia).
A single payment of $10,000.
University of Melbourne Tom Zucker Scholarship in Employment Law and Labour Relations Law Courses
- Employment Law
- Labour Relations Law
Also Check: University of Edinburgh 2023 The Catto Combined MSc and PhD Scholarships, Centre of African Studies
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicant must:
- Enrolled in either Melbourne Law School’s Graduate Diploma or Masters of Employment and Labour Relations Law
- Application submitted to Melbourne Law School
- Complete the Student Financial Evaluation Form
How to apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Melbourne on melbourneuni.au1.qualtrics.com to apply
During the application period, applicants must submit both the Student Financial Assessment Form and an application to Melbourne Law School.
Applications submitted without a Student Financial Assessment Form will not be accepted by Melbourne Law School.
March 8, 2023
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- TWAS-SN Bose 2023 Postgraduate Fellowship Programme
- International Ambassador Scholarship for International Students at UWL 2023
- Boston University 2022 Trustee Scholarship for Undergraduate Students