International students can apply for the University of Melbourne Award 2022-2023, which is a fully funded scholarship. These scholarships are available for master’s and doctoral programs. These scholarships cover the entire cost of tuition, as well as travel expenses, a living allowance of $31,200 a year, and academic expenses.
Hundreds of rewards are available at the University to recognize hard work and excellence as you progress through your program. You can win prizes that will help you concentrate on your academics starting in your first year of undergraduate study, through internships, and all the way to your PhD. These rates will not only assist you while you study, but they will also become an important component of your CV.
The ‘Melbourne Model’ is designed for international flexibility, and over 1300 students are sent abroad each year for semester, year, or short-term intense programs. Graduate students might apply for funds to conduct study in other countries, participate in and publish research, or network with peers at major conferences.
Summary of the Scholarship
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): University of Melbourne
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Please visit graduate course pages to find all the available courses.
- Program Period:
- 2 years for students undertaking a Master by research degree
- Up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a Doctoral degree
- Deadline: If you have applied for a graduate research course by the application closing date for that course, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships.
Coverage of Scholarships
University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022 will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
- Living allowance of $31,200 per year pro rata (2020 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick, maternity and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
University of Melbourne Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet all of the following requirements to be considered for a University of Melbourne Scholarship:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a Master or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Melbourne or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
How to Apply for a Scholarship at the University of Melbourne in 2022?
To apply for a University of Melbourne Scholarship, please follow the instructions below:
To know more about University of Melbourne Scholarship, please visit official website:
See What Others Are Reading: