The University of New South Wales Scholarship for International Students 2023 is now open for applications. UNSW provides a variety of Scholarships and Awards to international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students who wish to study full-time at UNSW.
All-Academic Courses are accessible for all nationalities across the world. There is currently no registration fee. Some scholarships will pay your tuition in full or in part, while others will provide you a stipend to help with the costs of your education.
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organisation: University of New South Wales (UNSW)
- Country to study: Australia
- School to study: University of New South Wales
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
About the University of New South Wales (UNSW)
UNSW Sydney is a research, teaching, and innovation powerhouse. We are one of the top 100 universities in the world, with over 59,000 students and a research community of 7,000 people.
The University of Sydney, located in Australia’s largest metropolis, was founded in 1949 with a distinct focus on scientific, technological, and professional fields.
The Australia Awards Scholarships aim to contribute to Australia’s partner countries’ long-term development requirements in order to foster good governance, economic growth, and human development.
You must meet a number of eligibility conditions before applying for a Higher Research Degree. These are some examples.
- Minimum prerequisites for admission and scholarship applications: visit Research Higher Degree Programs.
- English language requirements: All applicants, domestic or international, must submit evidence that their English language proficiency meets the UNSW English Language Requirements.
- Source of funding: All applicants, domestic and international, must complete the GTE & Financial Declaration Form and, if necessary, provide documentation of your ability to cover all living expenses, fees, and other associated charges. As a candidate to UNSW, you must establish that you have the financial means to sustain yourself (and any dependents) for the duration of your studies, and that you are a Genuine Temporary Entrant if you are an international applicant (GTE). This can be accomplished by applying for a UNSW Research Scholarship, another scholarship or sponsorship (given by a source other than UNSW), or by self-funding.
- Supervision and resources: Think about if you need to call a supervisor or do an EOI. Before you may apply, you must have approval from a possible supervisor or the School. During the evaluation process, additional checks on adequate supervision and resources will be done, so please keep in mind that authorisation to apply does not guarantee an offer.
- Other: Additional criteria may apply to specific Faculties or programs; please consult your Faculty’s website for further information.
How to apply
Are you interested and qualified? For more details visit: UNSW website.
Some scholarships will be offered on a competitive basis as part of your admissions application. To apply for PUCA1029, please create an account in the Scholarship Application Online portal, or log in and submit your application if you already have one.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading: