The University of Sheffield is pleased to offer five International Baccalaureate Undergraduate Merit Scholarships in 2023.
The scholarship is available to first-year international students who meet the eligibility requirements. To be eligible, you must have completed or be enrolled in an International Baccalaureate Diploma program, and you must have an offer to study at the University of Sheffield.
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organisation: University of Sheffield
- Country to study: United Kingdom
- School to study: University of Sheffield
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: April 24, 2023
About the University of Sheffield
The University of Sheffield originated from three regional institutions: the Sheffield School of Medicine, Firth College, and Sheffield Technical School. Founded in 1828, the School of Medicine was by far the oldest. The opening of Firth College, which took over the instruction of all basic science topics to medical students, prevented the institution from collapsing during its early years.
The scholarships are merit-based prizes worth 50% of an undergraduate program’s tuition fee starting in September 2023.
- You must be presently pursuing or possessing the International Baccalaureate Diploma.
- You must receive an offer to enroll in a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree program beginning in September 2022 at the University of Sheffield. Except for Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (D100/D101), all bachelor’s degree courses are acceptable (A200).
- Your degree/foundation programme must be planned to begin in September 2023 at the University of Sheffield
- You are required to acquire an offer for a full-time programme at the University of Sheffield. Scholarships are ineligible for degree programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution.
- You must be self-funded and entitled to pay the abroad tuition cost in order to be charged tuition.
- You must not be sponsored as a student*.
- You must enter a degree program at the University of Sheffield in the first or second year of the programme.
- For scholarship purposes, all MArch programs are deemed postgraduate and are therefore ineligible for any undergraduate awards.
- The University of Sheffield has the right to examine and alter the offer of scholarships.
How to apply
For further information, please visit the University of Sheffield’s website.
Interested and qualified? click the link below to apply.
April 24, 2023
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading: