The Research Training Program International (RTPi) Scholarships Program is now taking applications at the University of South Australia.
University of South Australia Scholarships for Master Degree Scholarships and Ph.D. Degree Scholarships are available to any international students studying in Australia.
Deadline: 3 June 2022
Study in: Australia
School: University Of South Australia
Study Level: PhD , Postgraduate
Subjects: Subjects offered by the university
Funding Type: Partial Scholarships
If you are looking to advance your career in bioengineering and have an interest in nanotechnology, the University of South Australia is currently accepting applications for PhD Scholarships, and they are doing so in partnership with the Royal Flying Doctor Service and the Royal Adelaide Hospital.
If you are interested in applying for one of these scholarships, you can find more information here.
You will receive advanced training in solid-state biosensing and microfluidics as part of this research degree project, and you will also be able to take advantage of the cutting-edge facilities that are available in the bioengineering labs of the Future Industries Institute.
Additionally, the University of South Australia International Scholarship will give you with outstanding educational possibilities in the field of commercialisation.
The University of South Australia is a research university that is open to the public. According to the QS Global World Rankings 2022, it holds the 326th spot overall.
Through the provision of opportunities for evidence-based, targeted learning for both the existing workforce and the workforce of the future, it is the organization’s aim to support the expansion and continued vitality of rural communities.
Relevant Insight: The Total Educational Cost to Study in Canada | Complete Student Guide
University of South Australia Scholarship Benefits
The project has sufficient funding to cover all acceptable research expenses. In addition, those who qualify can receive a yearly scholarship of $28,854 in the form of a living allowance.
Additionally included is either a tuition reduction or a cost waiver applicable to the program’s typical enrollment period.
Popular post: Admission Requirements to Study Paramedical Courses
- Eligible Countries: This University of South Australia International Scholarship is accepting applications right now, and they are coming in from all around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Creating a Point-of-Care Field Effect for the Purpose of a PhD Research Project Using blood drawn from a finger prick, a transistor biosensing platform can forecast the likelihood of an unfavorable delivery result.
- Eligibility Criteria: In order for the applicants to be considered, it is necessary for them to fulfill all of the requirements.
- This program is accepting applications from applicants located both in the United States and internationally.
- The selected candidate will be chosen through an evaluation and selection procedure based on merit. It is anticipated that the selected applicant will enroll in our Mawson Lakes campus located in the northern part of Adelaide and maintain a full-time study schedule.
Incase you missed it: Top 6 Most Skinniest People in the world ( Updated List)
Others Scholarship Criterias
- Instructions for Applying: Applications must be submitted via the website. Click the “BEGIN” button to initiate the launch of your application. For additional assistance, please review a step-by-step instructions on how to apply, or get in touch with the Graduate Research team by calling +61 8 8302 5880 and selecting option 1, or by sending an email to [email protected] The response to your inquiry will be sent to you within one working day.
- Please include a cover letter, résumé, curriculum vitae, research proposal, and any other necessary papers in your application.
- The following degrees are required for admission: an honors degree, a bachelor’s degree with honors that is at least of class 2a standard in an applicable discipline, or a master’s degree that is related to the discipline.
- Language Requirement: In order to be considered for admission into a research degree program, all overseas students must demonstrate that they have the necessary level of proficiency in the English language.
See what others are Reading: