The University of Queensland has created an unique option for international students seeking financial aid for their Australian higher education. It has created the Global Leaders Scholarship for the 2022-2023 academic year.
This scholarship is only available to international students from select countries who apply to and enroll full-time in a coursework program offered by UQ’s Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law.
The scholarship award is expected to cover 15% to 100% of the tuition fee for the selected candidate’s bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 15% to 100% tuition fee reduction
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
About the University of Queensland’s
The University of Queensland is a public research university with its main campus in Brisbane. It was established in 1909 by the Queensland government and is situated in the state capital of the Australian territory of Queensland.
Informally known as the oldest university in each state, it is one of the six sandstone institutions and currently holds the 46th place in the QS World University Rankings.
Why study at the University of Queensland’s?
The University of Queensland’s main goal is to serve the public interest through excellence in teaching, research, and collaboration with local, national, and international partners and communities. The university aspires to excellence in all areas and the largest possible effect for the good of all communities.
The University of Queensland will cover the following educational costs:
- A scholarship that will reduce your tuition costs by 15% to 100%.
- Join the distinguished UQ Global Leaders group of accomplished individuals.
- Our award-winning Careers and Employability team will provide you with opportunities to enhance your employability and leadership abilities.
- Receive invitations to lectures and events on certain topics.
- Join the UQ Future Leaders Program, an exclusive community of industry leaders, researchers, innovators, and entrepreneurs, as a lifelong member. Membership provides exclusive mentoring support, networking opportunities with industry professionals, and access to career-altering events.
- Students from Latin America, India, Vietnam, Japan, Taiwan, and Hong Kong may submit an application.
- The University of Queensland accepts applications for any postgraduate or undergraduate degree program in a business, economics, or law-related discipline.
- Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must satisfy all of the following criteria:
- The applicants are prohibited from submitting an application for Master of Business Administration, Master of Business Analytics, or Master of Leadership and Innovation.
- The applicants must be citizens of one of the aforementioned nations or regions and reside there on a regular basis.
- The applicants must have obtained an offer letter to enroll in an undergraduate or graduate degree in business, economics, or law.
How to apply
- How to Apply: To apply for admission, students must log in to the university’s online portal. A separate scholarship application form must be sent in.
- Documents to Back It Up: The following items must be given to the university by the students:
- The official versions of past studies
- A CV showing work experience and two written references
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree (or the equivalent) in any field and a grade point average (GPA) of 4.5 on a 7-point scale in their previous qualification.
- Language requirement: The students must send in the results of one of the following English tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- TOEFL PB – 570
- Pearsons – 64
- BE – A minimum overall grade of 4 plus a minimum grade of C in all macro skills.
- CES – 176
The deadline to apply for this award is November 30, 2022.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- Jack Keating Fund Scholarship for International Students, Australia
- USF International Student Scholarships in USA
- Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation Grants for International Students in Canada