By participating in the University of South Florida’s International Student Scholarships program, you can open up chances for achieving your career objectives. Applications are being accepted for the scholarship for the academic year 2023–2024.
The program aims to encourage highly motivated applicants who want to pursue a bachelor’s degree at the university. Students seeking a high-quality education are encouraged to attend university.
- University or Organization: University of South Florida
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $4,000 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
See Also: Microsoft Tuition Scholarships for International Students in USA.
About the University of South Florida
The University of South Florida, founded in 1956, has one of the lowest tuition prices in the United States. USF is an interesting and rewarding postgraduate institution with a strong commitment to the education of future generations of scholars, researchers, and leaders in professional fields.
Why study at the University of South Florida?
At the University of Southern Florida, student success is the primary goal. It enables students to stay on track and complete their coursework on time. Students get the opportunity to collaborate with some of the nation’s brightest brains. The campus’s amalgamation of cultures from all around the world helps students build a global perspective.
The University of South Florida will offer a total of $4,000 ($1,000 per year) to cover study-related expenditures in the United States.
Also Check: Academic Excellence Scholarships for Latin American Students at RMIT University, Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications from throughout the globe are welcomed
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Any undergraduate program provided by the university.
- Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Applicants must have a GPA of 3.50 or higher and a SAT score of 1210 or higher (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing and Math only) or an ACT score of 25 or higher.
How to apply
- How to Apply: For this opportunity to be considered, applicants must be enrolled in the university’s undergraduate degree program.
- Documents to Back It Up: Submit your high school GPA (which will be recalculated by admissions), whether you live in Florida or not, and a financial statement.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a 1340 or higher on the SAT (only for evidence-based reading, writing, and math) or a 29 or higher on the ACT.
- Language Requirement: Students must show that they know how to speak and write in English by:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE Academic – 53
- IELTS – 6.5
The application deadline for the scholarship is January 15, 2023.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading:
- Meredith Legacy Scholarships for International Students at Meredith College, USA
- International Students Scholarships at Silesian University of Technology, Poland
- Presidential Scholarships at University of Wisconsin Steven Point, USA