By participating in the University of South Florida’s International Student Scholarships program, you can open up chances for achieving your career objectives. Applications are being accepted for the scholarship for the academic year 2023–2024.
The program aims to encourage highly motivated applicants who want to pursue a bachelor’s degree at the university. Students seeking a high-quality education are encouraged to attend university.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Undergraduate
- Value of Award: $1,000 per year
- Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2023.
The University of South Florida will award a total of $4,000 ($1,000 per year) to cover study-related expenses in the United States.
- Eligible Countries: Applications from throughout the globe are welcomed
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Any undergraduate program provided by the university.
- Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Applicants must have a GPA of 3.50 or higher and a SAT score of 1210 or higher (Evidence-Based Reading and
- Writing and Math only) or an ACT score of 25 or higher.
How to Apply
To be considered for this opportunity,
- Applicants must enroll in the university’s undergraduate degree program.
- Documents Supporting the Claim: Submit your high school GPA (recalculated by admissions), your categorization as a Florida or non-Florida resident, and your citizenship status. Financial statement
- Admission Requirements: The minimum required SAT score is 1340 (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing and Math alone) or ACT score is 29.
- Students must demonstrate English language proficiency by demonstrating the following:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE Academic – 53
- IELTS – 6.5
January 15, 2023.
See What Others Are Reading: