International students can apply for the UST Scholarship 2022-2023, which is completely financed. This grant is available for PhD and master’s degree programs. The scholarship provides full tuition expenses as well as a $1000 monthly stipend for Masters students and $1350 for Ph.D. students.
UST is a world-class government-funded research institute university that is generating future value through government-sponsored research institutes. UST’s purpose is to cultivate creative abilities through on-site education programs that promote self-directed learning, as opposed to passive one-way knowledge transmission. Students who are willing to reach their full potential in accordance with our ideology are welcome at UST.
UST has developed courses that allow students to gain research experience in a variety of subjects. A good example is lab rotation. By providing credits and eliminating classroom lectures, UST encourages students to gain hands-on experience by actively participating in research. UST offers students the chance to engage in initiatives run by other institutions or commercial businesses.
Summary of UST Scholarships
- Level of Study: Masters / PhD
- Institution(s): University of Science and Technology (UST)
- Study in: South Korea
- Courses Offered: Click here to know about courses being offered.
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen program
- Deadline: May 27, 2022 / September 30, 2022
Coverage of UST Scholarships
UST Scholarship provides the recipient with below benefits:
- Full Tuition waiver
- For Masters: monthly stipend $1000
- For PhD: monthly stipend $1350
UST Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the UST Scholarship, a candidate must meet all of the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
For PhD scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold a masters degree or expected to get it before February 2023.
- Under the Law and Regulations, if a candidate is holding an equivalent to masters degree, can also apply
For graduate scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors degree or expected to get it before February 2023.
- Under the Law and Regulations, if a candidate is holding an equivalent to Bachelors degree, can also apply.
What is the procedure for applying for a UST scholarship?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the application steps below:
(1) Click here to apply online on the UST online admission system. Before applying, please read the announcement.
NOTE: Cannot concurrently apply for general admission, international admission, Ethiopian Government Scholarship Program, i-Core, or Early admission If an applicant applies for more than one admission type, all of their applications will be revoked.
(2) Following documents are required:
- Master’s Degree Thesis Submission
- Certificate of English as Medium of Instruction
- Letter of Recommendation
- Proposal for Study
Please check the official website for further information about the UST Scholarship:
See what others are reading: