Vice-Excellence Chancellor’s Scholarships are a highly coveted prize made available to students by the University of Surrey in recognition of their academic excellence. Students can apply for the 2022-2023 academic year.
This scholarship program is available to both domestic and international students pursuing a master’s degree in an eligible field of study at the University of Surrey in September 2022 or February 2023.The winners will be chosen based on their merit.The award consists of a £5,000 or £10,000 tuition fee waiver.
- University or Organization: University of Surrey
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
About the University of Surrey
The University of Surrey is a prominent university based in Guildford, Surrey, in the South East of England, United Kingdom. Currently, it is ranked 422nd among the Best Global Universities. The aim of the university is to provide superior education and to progress and distribute knowledge.
Why choose to study at the University of Surrey?
The strong academic support at the University of Surrey enables students to realize their full potential. Additionally, Surrey offers its students the opportunities they may require to succeed in their dream careers. With an outstanding record for graduate employability, 93% of Surrey undergraduates are employed or pursuing further study.
The University of Surrey will grant chosen students a £5,000 or £10,000 fee waiver towards the cost of a qualifying master’s degree.
- Eligible Countries: Both domestic and international students are welcome to apply.
- Eligible Subjects or courses: The University of Surrey accepts applications for its Master’s degree programs in Chemical and process engineering, Civil and environmental engineering, Criminology, Economics, Electrical and electronic engineering, Environment and sustainability, Food, nutrition and dietetics, Mathematics, Physics, Politics and international relations, Psychology, and Sociology.
- Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must satisfy all of the following criteria:
- This award is offered to International fee-paying students who are self-funded, regardless of nationality or residence.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Those who want to get in must do so through the university portal. Here is where the scholarship application must be sent.
- Supporting Documents : The following items must be given to the university by the students:
- Scanned copies of qualifications (certificates or transcripts) that have been signed and stamped to show that you meet or will meet the entry requirements.
- If English is not your first language, you must show proof of how well you speak English.
- A copy of your passport,If you need a visa to study here.
- A personal statement (for non-research courses)
- A plan for doing research (for research courses only)
- The names and numbers of two references
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the requirements for the course, such as having a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Language requirement: The students must send in the results of one of the following English tests:
- 30 June 2022 (for students starting in September 2022)
- 30 November 2022 (for students starting in February 2023.
See What Others Are Reading:
- MPOWER Financing Special Series International Scholarships 2022
- International Scholarships at Croydon University, UK 2022
- International Board Scholarships at North American University, USA 2022