With the aid of the “Scholarships for a Sustainable Future” provided by the Vienna University of Technology in Austria for the academic year 2022-2023, take advantage of the most recent advancements in politics and technology and launch a career in a sustainable future.
To be considered for this application opportunity, interested candidates must submit an application for the Vienna University of Technology’s MSc in Environmental Technology & International Affairs program.
The applicants must possess the necessary academic credentials and have outstanding English language skills. Two candidates will get the scholarship, worth EUR 14,500 each.
- University or Organization: Vienna University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 14,500 EUR
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Austria
About the Vienna University of Technology
Vienna University of Technology is one of Vienna, Austria’s leading universities. The university acknowledges teaching and research and is a highly regarded partner of innovation-driven businesses. In the QS World University Rankings 2023, the university is rated 179th.
Why study at Vienna University of Technology?
The reputation of the Vienna University of Technology has been founded on its research. It is a renowned research institution with a strong commitment to quality and a clear emphasis on academic honesty. In order to pursue world-class research and instruction and to be accountable to the scientific community and the general public, the university must uphold the highest standards of honesty and morality.
The Vienna University of Technology will offer each of the two selected applicants a scholarship in the amount of 14,500 EUR to further their studies.
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply from any country.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc in Environmental Technology and International Affairs is an eligible course or subject at the Vienna University of Technology.
- Eligibility Requirements: To qualify, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- The applicants must be enrolled in an approved MSc program beginning in the fall of 2023.
- The applicants must demonstrate exceptional English language proficiency (native speaker, 1st degree in English, CPE, IELTS, TOEFL).
How to apply
- How to Apply: Those who want to be considered for this application must apply for admission through the university portal.
- Supporting Documents: The students must give the university the following papers: CV and motivation letter (in English), grade transcripts, university/college diploma (if not yet available), and proof that you can speak English.
- Admission requirements: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree, a Master’s degree, or a first degree in any field that is recognized internationally.
- Language requirement: The students must send in the results of one of the following English tests:
- IELTS (minimum 7.0)
- TOEFL – minimum 627 points (written) or 263 points (computer-based), or 106 points (Internet-based).
15th March 2023.
Join our 77,000+ students and never miss our members’ exclusive Jobs Abroad and Scholarship updates.
Gain Access to our Private Telegram Group
See What Others Are Reading: