William Boyd Dawkins Scholarships for International Students at University of Manchester, UK 2022/2023
William Boyd Dawkins Scholarships in Earth and Environmental Science are now available to international students applying to University of Manchester in pursuit of an undergraduate degree. The University of Manchester is honored to be in a position to make this opportunity available to these students.
This scholarship is open to students from other countries who are interested in studying Earth and Environmental Science at the undergraduate level.
- University or Organization: University of Manchester
- Department: Earth and Environmental Science
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
About the University of Manchester
The University of Manchester is one of the most prestigious educational institutions in the United Kingdom and welcomes thousands of students from other countries each academic year.
The university was founded in 2004. It offers the greatest possible management level for the learning opportunities that may be taken advantage of by students.
Why choose to study at the University of Manchester?
Students will quickly acquire new skills and have increased opportunities to gather experiences that will set them apart in the current employment market. It achieved a ranking of eighth in Europe and sixth in the United Kingdom.
Students at the University of Manchester chose to attend school in Manchester because of its well-known reputation for academic achievement. It features a dynamic research culture that stimulates innovative cross-disciplinary collaboration and is the best research center there is.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes in Earth and Environmental Science at the University of Manchester are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students.
- The applicants must have been enrolled in the undergraduate degree programme.
- Students who achieve AAA at A-level (or equivalent) will be awarded our prestigious William Boyd Dawkins Scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply:Applicants must apply via the UCAS website for admission. For the application details of the bursary, students can contact [email protected] for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents:The students must submit academic records,CV,copy of passport,two references and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: Applicant must go through all the university’s requirement.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English Language proficiency tests:
- IELTS –6.5 to 7.0
Complete application must be made before June 30,2022
See What Others Are Reading: